Thursday, 17 October 2013

October Wish List!

I love October! It's my birthday month, Halloween and the time when you really feel the season change! Autumn is well and truly here and here's some items I'm currently lusting after:

Topshop Lurex Pencil Skirt - the picture doesn't do this skirt justice! I've spied it in Topshop and it's super shiny and will be a great edition to the wardrobe for the festive season!


Office Black Leather Upside Down Boots - I have actually already bought these boots and I can assure you they are extremely comfortable! I spent the whole of last winter in my chelsea boots and really wanted a slightly smarter boot for this winter which would dress up an outfit on a night out! The heel is perfectly sized for me too as being nearly 6ft tall I don't like to wear massive heels!



Jaeger Boutique Fair Isle Knit jumper - One of the saddest days earlier this year was when I came home and my Jaeger woolen jumper had accidentally found it's way into the tumble dryer. I've been looking for a replacement ever since and I love the bright blue colour of this jumper!



Checked Zara coat - I love tartan at the moment and I really like the subtle tartan design of this Zara coat. I like that it has a lot of pockets too. Handy for keeping your gloves!





ASOS pumpkin gloves
- and you wouldn't want to be loosing your halloween gloves! I think these are really fun!



What items are on your Autumn wishlist? I'm hoping to pick a few of these bits up with my birthday money!

Love K xx


2 comments:

  1. I am loving the coat! I need to get one for winter and hadn't even given Zara a thought for them, and those gloves are epic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zara have some really lovely coats at the moment so you should defo go check them out!! They have a beautiful bright red coat I have my eye on too! Lots of choices!
      K xx

      Delete